- February 16, 2021 at 1:14 pm
Thanks much for the recent VitXi update, it is much more stable!
Here is some feedback/bugs/feature requests I’d like to report:
- While you are on the phone and answer an incoming call, it does not seem like it is possible to merge the new incoming call to create a conference.
- An end-user tried changing their password, they got an error “the password could not be changed” . But I was able to set that same exact password from the Admin side.
- When an admin changes a end-user’s password, the end-user’s settings seems to be resetting as well, such as the dark mode reverts to regular mode.
- It seems like it is not possible to send hash/pound/# as DTMF when using the keyboard (Shift + 3)
- It seems like you cannot send DTMF after you created a conference (at least not possible with the keyboard)
- Please add that when you click on a tel:PHONENUM links it should be allowed to open in VitXi
- Please add keyboard shortcuts. For example: Selecting a number and pressing Ctrl + NV it should initiate a call, when pressing Ctrl + HV it will hangup the current call. (These are just examples)
- We would really like to start rolling this out for clients that do not have a monthly plan, I would suggest you to please start selling individual user licenses.
 Here’s a screenshot of the password error
Let me know if you have any further questions.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by PitzKey.