Reply To: How link Trunk to Inbound Routes to Time Conditions to IVR

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion How link Trunk to Inbound Routes to Time Conditions to IVR Reply To: How link Trunk to Inbound Routes to Time Conditions to IVR

uferes
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Thanks Rivera!

1 – I didn’t understand yet how can I’ll forward this trunk to the specific IVR.

2 – It would be “Inbound Destination <b class=”red-color”>* </b>–> Time conditions”? If yes I got it now! 🙂

3 – Awesome! But like you said, Inbound Route is not associated with trunks and I would like to forward the Trunk to IVR but I didn’t see how can I do it yet.

Maybe I’m not making a correct config on this trunk (I attached). The trunk is connected and I did the register line. BUT I not filled the “Device for Incoming Calls (User)”. Do I need fill this just if the “Outgoing call (peer)” is different, right? Because if I fill this with the correct dates I get the message: “The username for outgoing and incoming calls are the same. Please, use different username for both fields”

But I just have one account that is the same for inbound and outbound. I can create different ones at my provider but no make sense. I think that I’m thinking something wrong related on it

Thanks again for helping!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.