- January 18, 2019 at 2:49 pm
I just want to clarify that this issues is not related to the latest version of VitalPBX, we have the same version in our company and others, and we don’t have any inconvenience.
Now, regarding to your issue, try to do the following:
- Stop VPBX Monitor service: systemctl stop vpbx-monitor.service
- Try to install any other update of asterisk: yum update asterisk*
- Restart the asterisk: systemctl restart asterisk
- Start VPBX Monitor: systemctl start vpbx-monitor.service