- June 24, 2019 at 3:45 pm
This is not yet implemented but there is a couple of suggestions that I can make you:
- For using multiple queues:
- You may create or configure a queue overflow, to achieve this, you must set the parameters “Join Empty” & “Leave when Empty” on “Yes“
- Define a queue timeout and set the timeout priority field to APP
- Set as final destination the desired queue
- You may also assign your agents to multiple queues at the same time.
With these configurations, you may use multiple queues and have clear queues statistics
- For External Agents
- I recommend you to use the OpenVPN add-on and install a softphone on the external agents, in this way they may connect to your PBX from anywhere in a secure way, without exposing your PBX at all.