Jose Miguel RiveraKeymaster::
- May 10, 2018 at 8:19 pm
The problem occurred when I Restore my Backup. Navigating to any menu option I get “User or password invalid”. So I close the browser and reopen it.
That’s happens due the database is deleted and restore, this delete the session information producing the behavior described by you.
The error message stops but the phones (physical and softphones) could not register and they are not recognized in the Extensions (devices), although they are correctly present in there! I have tried: Reboot the system, reboot the phones, NO success!
After a restore it is necessary to apply changes to generate SQLITE data and Asterisk configurations.0