2 suggestions

VitalPBX Community Support Wish List 2 suggestions

Participant

I think the voicemail attachment with audio and transcription comes in handy when people receive notification from email.

I follow these two articles and have my voice transcription set up.  

VoiceMail Transcription for VitalPBX Using IBM Watson STT

Introducing the Incredible PBX Custom Context for VitalPBX

I wish Vital can have the features build in so we don’t have to set it up ourselves. It should have a webpage for us to type the IBM credentials and an option to turn the feature on and off. See picture 1.

But I am not sure about the copyright. You might have to ask the permission from the author of the codes.

2, About the CDR Reports, can we choose it to show as a simpler format? Like less details. For example, an office has a main number xxxxxxx7546 and 6 physical phones. When people call the main number, it goes to a ring group and ring the six phones. Phones extensions are 1220- 1225.  They all shows in the CDR. I think this is necessary sometimes. But most of the time we just need to know who calls the main number and maybe which extension pick it up. It’s just not very easy to read since the details are overwhelming. I check the filter but it doesn’t seem like it can prevent this. Please see picture 2. Caller xxxxxxx8181 is calling the office number xxxxxxx7546 at 11:45:49AM, it shows 12 lines. I think one line is enough in most cases.

I found out that I cannot attached two pictures in the topic. So I  combine two into one picture. Maybe we can add “multiple attachment upload” feature in the forum too.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Thanks for your suggestions we will take it into account for future release of VitalPBX

kbohannon
    Participant
    Up
    Down

+1 for this to be built-in as well. I decided on VitalPBX for the ease with which I could implement IBM’s Watson STT feature. My ideal would be to see under Voicemail Settings / Email Settings the option to enter our API key.

Up
    Down
    Posted by: kbohannon

+1 for this to be built-in as well. I decided on VitalPBX for the ease with which I could implement IBM’s Watson STT feature. My ideal would be to see under Voicemail Settings / Email Settings the option to enter our API key.

Thanks for supporting VitalPBX, we always try to introduce all the most useful features, but, for now, we are working to stabilize the current features

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.