about the ONS in extension with external number

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion about the ONS in extension with external number

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Does vitalpbx support the ONE Number Services?

For example:

Dial the 1001 extension, the 1001 extension and the user’s mobile phone ring at the same time.

The result of my test is that the ring group can be set to ring at the same time, but i only can Dial a custom code like 491001,not the extension number like 1001.

I want to dail 1001 to ring the both.

Anybody can help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    It is possible to do this as you require without using Ring Group.
    There are two ways to do it:
    1.- If you use PJSIP technology, you configure in Max Contacts the number of devices you want to register at the same time. In this case you only use one account and all your devices will be registered to this account.
    2.- With the Multi-Device option, in this case it is possible to mix technologies such as SIP, PJSIP, etc.
    The way to do it is to create the first extension, for example 1001, then you are going to edit it and in the Devices section you select New in the Device field and create the second device, and thus you can create the devices you want associated with the same extension.
    netsfish
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    But it only can one rings only the internal extension.

I mean, dial an internal extension, and the extension rings at the same time as the set external phone number.

Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    That is a little different. There you need a ring group and add the external number. In Ring Group there is a field called External Numbers.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.