- October 16, 2018 at 9:53 pm
- January 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm
- January 18, 2019 at 11:29 am
I wanted to try a VitalPBX
I select the menu item check for updates. Fill out the registration form. I click the registration button. The site thinks for a long time, then it gives an error that the activation server is not responding.
Probably the server is blocked in Russia. Can I set up a proxy somewhere to get around the problem?0
- January 18, 2019 at 2:24 pm
- January 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
The ip address where the vitalpbx.org website is located is in the registry of prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation
I have an extension in my browser to bypass locks. So I can read the forum and download ISO. But the installed server accesses the activation server directly and the Internet provider blocks the connection.
You can find a proxy outside of Russia, but how to register it in the server settings?0
- January 21, 2019 at 11:39 am
- June 21, 2019 at 9:01 pm
- June 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm
- June 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm
- June 24, 2019 at 6:28 pm
- June 24, 2019 at 6:33 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.