Add-ons not displaying when deploying in my cloud infrastructure

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Add-ons not displaying when deploying in my cloud infrastructure

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Good day all

I’m evaluating VitalPBX as a new platform for my business. However, when I installed VitalPBX in my local Hyper-V environment, I could see all the add-ons and install them.

Now, when I re-installed in my cloud environment (for proper testing), I find that I only see “Api V2”, “Dynamic Routing” and “Asterisk G729”, and no amount of “Checking Online” or clearing the cache seems to resolve this.

What can be causing this behaviour?  I also reinstalled the server and registered with an email that’s different from the one I used locally (although in the same domain) to see if that makes a difference. It did not.

Please help. I need to set up everything to test it properly before I go the whole way and buy the services.

Best Regards

JohannS

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Probably the network firewall where the PBX is located is blocking the traffic to repo.vitalpbx.org
    JohannS
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hi there

Yes, that appears to be something the cloud provider was blocking. Thanks for the reply!

Best Regards

JohannS

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tagged: ,

• The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.