After upgrade from version 2 to version 3 maintenance module is not working

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue After upgrade from version 2 to version 3 maintenance module is not working

Participant
    Hi,

after upgrade from v2 to v3 I noticed that maintenance module doesn’t work. It not delete recordings older then x days and also recordings are not being converted from wav to mp3. Maintenance module in general is lounched but I’m getting such error in email:
    <p class=”p1″>PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in /usr/local/parseloglite/dblib.php:31</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Stack trace:</p>
    <p class=”p1″>#0 /usr/local/parseloglite/config.php(13): conecta_db(‘localhost’, ‘qstatslite’, ‘root’, ”)</p>
    <p class=”p1″>#1 /usr/local/parseloglite/parselog.php(23): require_once(‘/usr/local/pars…’)</p>
    <p class=”p1″>#2 {main}</p>
    <p class=”p1″>  thrown in /usr/local/parseloglite/dblib.php on line 31</p>

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Maybe your installation was not totally migrated, so, basically, you might have a corrupted installation.
    artur.woronin
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I used script provided by you and it went without any errors. you think I should lounch it one more time?
    Up
    Down
    What I see is that the call center stats is not working because of the PHP version.
    artur.woronin
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hi,

We can close that topic. Problem was in that in both PBX and sonata recording maintenance was on. After switching off maintenance in PBX everything start to work properly.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.