- March 25, 2019 at 3:32 am
Here is the sequence of call events
1. IVR Main – custom Welcome file plays fine
2. IVR Option -Cusotm file to tell caller to pres 0 works fine
3. -rings upto 4 times before goes to park correctly
4. When in park – BLF lights up correctly but No custom on hold message plays. Just the default elevator music kicks in.
This worked fine before the upgrade.0
- March 25, 2019 at 3:34 am
- March 25, 2019 at 3:47 pm
- March 25, 2019 at 4:00 pm
- March 25, 2019 at 4:36 pm
Is just to copy the call log generated for the Asterisk CLI.
- Go to Linux console
- Go to Asterisk CLI: asterisk -rvvvvvvv
- Make the call, and copy all the text lines generated in the asterisk CLI
We are still checking the donation button, we will let you know when the button works.0
- March 25, 2019 at 7:01 pm
- March 25, 2019 at 7:24 pm
- March 26, 2019 at 5:11 am
- March 27, 2019 at 9:21 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.