Another CID Lookup Question

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Another CID Lookup Question

Participant

Hey all. I’m wondering if someone can help me with an annoying bug I seem to have found with the CID Lookup.

We are using a server with several domains on it to host our CID database.

I’m trying to add this to the CID lookup module, but it doesn’t seem to like my settings.

Is this a bug or can’t it be done?

HOST: ourdomain.co.uk <– this is our full FQDN

Port: 80

Path: /phoneBook/cidLookup.php

query: query=

Auth User: <htaccess username>

Auth Password: <htaccessPassword>

Secure: Yes

On clicking save we get the error: Hostname or IP address Invalid. – we actually need to use the FQDN as it’s a shared server with about 100 sites on it!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

It is an issue, by know only works with IPV4 addresses.

Thanks for reporting it.

TrustedbyU
    Participant
    Up
    Down

No Probs. Any workaround suggestions i can use (i’m a PHP/mySQL dev so pretty comfortable with code) in the meantime to get it working before release fix?

Thanks 🙂

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Would you share your “Path: /phoneBook/cidLookup.php”  I wanted to do this but don’t know how to write code.

TIA

Up
    Down

No Probs. Any workaround suggestions i can use (i’m a PHP/mySQL dev so pretty comfortable with code) in the meantime to get it working before release fix?

There’s not a workaround, however, we will to try to fix this issue ASAP.

TrustedbyU
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Posted by: Steve

Would you share your “Path: /phoneBook/cidLookup.php”  I wanted to do this but don’t know how to write code.

TIA

Hi Steve.

Ours is coming from a database i designed, that gets information from various other CRM’s / Databases that our company run, which if you don’t know how to write code is going to make very little sense, but If you were storing them in say a single CSV file, i could knock something up for you tommorrow that can get the values from a CSV and output them based on the query.

TrustedbyU
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Posted by: mrivera

There’s not a workaround, however, we will to try to fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks. In the meantime i’ll try and see if the minihttp server you’ve included with the latest version can grab the information i need, and parse it back to the lookup module ;).. if i get that working i’ll let you know 🙂

Up
    Down

The issue with FQDN on the CID Lookup module has been fixed in the latest version of VitalPBX, more info in the following link: https://goo.gl/GdPrc6

TrustedbyU
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Posted by: mrivera

The issue with FQDN on the CID Lookup module has been fixed in the latest version of VitalPBX, more info in the following link: https://goo.gl/GdPrc6

So it Has. Working perfectly via SSL with Htaccess password; 

Thanks for your efforts 🙂

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.