API CLICK2CALL Not Working

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion API CLICK2CALL Not Working

Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Hi Sir Pls check why click 2 call not working now, pls check image on attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    AR
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    How do you generate API key from vital??  Are there any instructions?

AR
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I was able to install the following script in vital and test from vital using CURL

not sure ? how to access the page in your screen shot ? I am not a web developerbut trying to do some basic testing ? how can I access the /usr/share/click2call/www/includes/config.php from the browser ?

this doesnt work https://pbxdomain/api/v2

Up
    Down
    Hello, I just tested the API endpoint with Postman and it works, try to download postman to verify if the information it provides is valid, in the headers enter the appkey, the tenant, and the Content-type that is application/json
    In the body enter the caller and the callee which must be registered in your PBX, also remember to add the cos_id.
    AR
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I was able to test the same way, both calling and called party must be registered in the pbx, this is not a true click2 call behaviour, my understanding is that visitor on the website can click2 call and it will route the call to called party no need to register calling party

Example:. Visitor on the website can click and call will be routed to the queue.( Extension)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Tagged: 

• The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.