Backup Restore Errors

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Backup Restore Errors

Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hello,

One of our Multi Tenant Servers are currently on the latest version 3, but it was upgraded from version 2. We took a backup on that server and we are trying to restore it on a clean install.

I ran:

[root@vitalpbx ~]# vitalpbx restore-backup /usr/src/vitalpbx-1625983803.tar

And after some time, I got this error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: ERROR 1227 (42000) at line 364: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

gzip: stdout: Broken pipe
    tar: asterisk.sql.gz: Wrote only 8192 of 10240 bytes
    tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
    in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/utils.php:0
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/backup.php(0): vitalpbx\utils::exec('tar xOf '/usr/s...')
    #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/backup.php(0): vitalpbx\backup->restore_database('asterisk', 'localhost', 'ombutel', 'ombutel')
    #2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/scripts/backup_and_restore(0): vitalpbx\backup->restore(false)
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/utils.php on line 0
    Done

Is there anything I need to be concerned about?

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Also, I see now that it only restored the main and one more tenant. This machine has a valid VitalPBX Carrier license.

I tried running vitalpbx build-db and vitalpbx fully-dump-conf, it made no difference.

Up
    Down
    Hi there,

A workaround would be executing the command below and then try doing the restore again.

mysql -uroot -e”grant super on *.* to ‘ombutel’@’localhost'”

Nonetheless, we’ve now detected the issue, so this is coming fixed in the upcoming version.

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    That fixed it. Also, it seems like if you don’t have the Multi Tenant add-on installed, it causes issues. Is there a way to install the add-on while it is restoring a multi tenant backup?
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.