Blacklist => message => message of my choice

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Blacklist => message => message of my choice

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Would you consider allowing Blacklisted Calls to go to say a “Message (a recording previously stored)” then you could choose what message that you have previously recorded to choose from.

For example

8005551212     message     disconnected.wav

8006361212     message     blacklisted.wav

Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Steve,

It is currently possible to send blacklisted numbers to an announcement or any other destination. This can be done from the blacklist module.

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I don’t see “blacklist” in the “blacklist module or recordings or messages, sorry I am missing what do I use in the drop down?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Up
    Down
    What did you attach then? It is the blacklist module, isn’t it?

The destination section is for sending the blacklisted caller to an announcement or any other destination.

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hi Jose,

I attached a screen shot of the blacklist module showing the following, but I don’t see “announcements”

Extensions
    Follow Me
    Parking
    Ring Groups
    Speed Dialing
    Trunks
    Voicemail Busy
    Voicemail Direct
    Voicemail Unavailable
    Terminate Call
    Outbound Routes

Sorry that I am missing your answer.

Up
    Down
    That’s because you first need to create the announcement in the announcement module, and before creating the announcement you need to upload a recording in the recording management module.
    Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    OIC.  Ok, then once I do a recording, then “announcements” will populate and then I choose that recording/announcement?  Sorry I didn’t get it initially.  I apologize for not getting your initial answer.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.