BLF Extension Monitor

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion BLF Extension Monitor

Up
Down
    Participant

Is there a way to use BLF as a monitor to check if the extension is busy or not ? I have a grandstream with programmable keys, and I want to configure one of them to monitor if a extension is busy or not. I tried to found the config in the manual, and also in the forum, without success.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies

In the manual Page 211

Use just the extension as hint (BLF)

Also in the page 212 there is a example with Grandstream phone

Antonio
    Participant

Hi Rodrigo, 

Thank you for your answer. I’ve already tried the options described in the manual, but without sucess. Isn´t very clear with option of hint I need use to monitor a extension. I tried boss/secretary and also personal assistant, and none of them was worked. My sip phone is a Grandstream, and I’m using an extension from a Tenant. Is it possible to have some limitation considering to be a tenant extension ?

Yes, you need to add the Tenant ID at the beginning of the extension to as shown below.

T2_8255, 

T2 is the Tenant 2

Antonio
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for misunderstanding your previous answer about to use only the extension number. I tried now, including the Tenant ID,  but also isn´t working. The status of extension in the Grandstream programmable key isn´t being changed when the extensions are being used. Is there any config to do in the extension, or in the system, in the GUI ?

Please send me screenshot of Grandstream phone

Antonio
    Participant

It worked now. 

I updated the firmware of Grandstream, and, in the BLF config, I not used the T10, only the extension number. 

Posted by: Antonio

It worked now. 

I updated the firmware of Grandstream, and, in the BLF config, I not used the T10, only the extension number. 

Yes, you don’t need to use the tenant prefix for BLF

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.