BLF Subscribe Failure

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion BLF Subscribe Failure

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello,

Last month I updated our installation from 2.4 to 3.0 and with that I have started using pjsip for the various extensions in new tenants.
    One odd behavior I have noticed was that BLF would cease to function after a while. I performed some packet sniffing and research and found the issue occurred when asterisk is reloaded/restarted and is related to asterisk: https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/13575 which was patched in Jan 2020. I set up a test environment with a fresh install of 3.0.6 and the issue is not present. I then installed 2.4.7 to see if it was there, it is not. I believe the issue is that I have been updating this same installation since 2.3.8 which was Nov 2019 before this fix. Is it possible to resolve this error without me having to move every extension and tenant to a new installation? If I do have to move everyone what all is transferred in the backup and restore process?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Disable allow transport reloads in the PJSIP settings, it should fix this issue. (You only need to reload transports once, during the initial setup)
    licensing
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Thank you so much!

This has resolved the issue.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.