Bugs in NEW Provisioning.

Participant
    Up
    Down
    These are items we have found so far:

1. When using duplicate template, after you click duplicate template … even though it showed Fanvil X6u as the type of phone it selected Atcom -A10
    2. Template for X6u SIP10 Phone Number has an error in the template causing a ZERO to be placed there if not used instead of null
    3. X6u if you change the first 24 DSS keys the config file that is built does not build in order.  1-3 are correct after that the DSS keys are way off.  Usually skipping the next 6 and starting 10 and going through 30
    4. Time Zone is never staved correctly.
    5. Defaults need to be empty or none on DSS keys
    6. Shared should allow for which tenants can use the template
    7. Shared (tenant user profiles) should allow for disabling some of the items from being viewed by the tenants.  Example “Custom Tab”, “PhoneBooks” inside of Provisioning Templates.  Allowing a user to edit the template is going to create hours of support calls.

There needs to be some explanation of the formulas used in the templates.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by JSLLC.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    1. I have tested the duplicate template option with the same model and I have not found any issue
    2. Do you mean the parameter “SIP10 Phone Number” is set to zero instead of NULL?
    3. I have configured some keys and looks like are saved in the right order (I’m attaching some pictures)
    4. True, this is because there are ambiguous values in the dropdown.
    5. The default value must be “Line” because otherwise the accounts will be not shown on the phones
    6. For now, this option shares the template with all the tenants. We will have your suggestion in mind.
    7. This is something that we don’t pretend to implement. You as the PBX owner can decide if allow or not access to the templates module, but, you are not able to decide with part of the templates the user can have access to or not.

Thanks for reporting it and all your suggestions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JSLLC
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    2. is yes.

3. you did not follow my instructions.  pics attached.  fails 100% of the time.  Now if you changed the drop down to 50 items and only enter the first 24 they are produced correctly and in order.

Also NULLL (3 Ls) is invalid.

Fkey{{ $loop->iteration }} Value :{{ $key[‘value’] ?? nulll }}

SIP11 Signal Port :5060 is duplicated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JSLLC
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    You skipped over this: “There needs to be some explanation of the formulas used in the templates.”

As templates have to be created by time zone and vary by tenant allowing a tenant to chose from every one shared makes the feature useless in multi-tenant.  the current solution then furthers the issue by allowing an end user to modify the core template which on most phones is very selective on syntax.  Most of us that service these types of users need to allow users to change buttons not screw up the entire phone operation.  Please separate the custom template function and allow for tenant specific templates.

JSLLC
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Issues with the X210 base template.  It has 3 pages of 32 for DSS keys.  Not 29.

@foreach(array_chunk($dssKeys, 29) as $chunk)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New Provisioning System (EPM) – 2021 (Beta)’ is closed to new topics and replies.