Call Queues routed to extensions help

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Call Queues routed to extensions help

Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hello,

I’ve set up a simple call queue in the ‘Call Centers’ > ‘Queues’ portion of vitalPBX admin panel and have users’ extensions in the members portion, but when I try to dial the ‘code’ that is listed for the queue I get an error message saying “No route exists to the dialed destination”

I know it’s probably a simple fix as I am getting used to how call queues function, but I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on this topic and possibly show me some relevant documentation? I’ve tried to troubleshoot with Asterisk trace and looking at log files but haven’t had much luck.

Thanks for the help in advance, it’s much appreciated. If I need to post any info feel free to let me know.

-Andrew

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Make sure your phone is really connected to that PBX, in case you are using Multi-tenant, make sure the phone is connected to the right tenant.
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Just in case. Apply the changes?
    Afuerst
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Thanks for the responses. It does seem like the phone is connected to the PBX and the changes are applied.

I’m going to do some more troubleshooting and post here with more info soon. Seems to be a routing issue. We are having different results when the main phone number is dialed vs an internal member is calling using an extension.

Thanks again,

Andrew

Afuerst
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    So as I imagined, my lack of call queue knowledge was ultimately the reason for my problems. Calls are being routed correctly, I was confused on the ‘Code’ associated with the queue, and was entering it in at the wrong time in the process.
    Up
    Down
    Thanks for the clarification, I will close the thread.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Tagged: 

• The topic ‘Call Queues routed to extensions help’ is closed to new replies.