Caller ID issue after upgrading to 3.0.4-1

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue Caller ID issue after upgrading to 3.0.4-1

Participant
    Up
    Down
    After upgrading to 3.0.4-1, I noticed that all outgoing calls are being sent with the internal extension’s caller ID.

My outbound route has “Overwrite CID” set to “If not provided” and “Intra-Company” set to “No”. The extensions do not have an “External CID” set – this field is blank. This was working fine before upgrading to 3.0.4-1.

The way it should work is that if “Overwrite CID” is set to “If not provided” on the Outbound Route, and no External CID is set for the extension, it should use the CID set on the Outbound Route. However, if an External CID is set for the extension, it should take priority over the one set for the Outbound Route.

After upgrading to 3.0.4-1, what I’m seeing is that if “Overwrite CID” is set to “If not provided” on the Outbound Route, and no External CID is set for the extension, then the outgoing call is sent to the SIP trunk with the Internal CID of the extension. However, what it should be doing is sending the Outbound CID of the Outbound Route when no External CID is set for the extension.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.