Calls stay up after being terminated

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Calls stay up after being terminated

Up
Down
    Participant

At Reports –> PBX Reports –> Status –>tab:Channels, we noticed some calls thath did not terminate when the caller terminated the call.

As you can see the 2 calls are all the way at the bottom are almost 7 days up. One of the callers is my mobile phone, so I definitely know that I have terminated the call ?

Last saturday a colleague used ext<. 2042> to call <666>internally.
    This is a special queue and when we call this queue ALL phones start ringing on location.
    He accidentally pickup his own call and thats why Caller ID and Called Number on the second line are the same.
    But as you can see, this call is still going strong from saturday and has been up for over 34 hours.

The same problem also happened a week ago when we called our Snom PA1 (Public Announcent system).  We used the PA1 to make an announcement and terminated the call afterwards. This time the Snom channel stayed up, until we did a reset on the Snom.

We have not been able to reproduce the problem, but it looks as if  VitalPBX sometimes is not able to detect the call was terminated.

To night (08/26/2019)we are doing a restart  of VitalPBX, to start fresh and see if this is gonna occur again. 

If it happen again we will let you all know!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies

Are you using the latest version of VitalPBX?

ICTALL
    Participant

@ing-joserivera26

Yes, we are using VitalPBX 2.3.6-1 with Asterisk 16.5.0.
    Did a restart of the PBX last night, it’s the first restart after the last update.

We will monitor whether the problem returns.

We will check the CID Lookup scripts

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.