Can I apply a Cisco patch to VitalPBX

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Can I apply a Cisco patch to VitalPBX

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

We will check if is possible to applied in the next version of Asterisk

sayso
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello. The patch applies cleanly to the standard VitalPBX asterisk release. I’ve compiled a version for you that you can download and manually install. Located here –> ftp://ftp.sayso.net/VitalPBX/7/testing/

If you wish to use yum to upgrade, download this file ftp://ftp.sayso.net/VitalPBX/Sayso-VitalPBX-testing.repo and place it in /etc/yum.repos.d/, then run yum update.

Let us know if it helps. Thanks

Will
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thanks sayso, I will try and get back to you later.

sayso
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I hope it worked for you… it should!

toxicfusion
    Participant
    Up
    Down

To which cisco phones does this patch apply to? I Have some SPA 303’s on an older Asterisk based system.. 

Thanks @ Sayso – I just applied your patch. Just so I can have it, unsure what cisco phones It’ll work with.  

broschats
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Does this include template for VitalPBX peers / devices?   I am attempting to test this out.  But the bugger isnt working.   Ill recheck on my end,  let me know if this is no longer accessible 🙂   Thanks!

sayso
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello, I have only supplied the patched the kernel. You’ll need to follow the instructions in the first link. —> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-13145

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.