Can I use more than one trunk on the same output wheel?

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Can I use more than one trunk on the same output wheel?

Up
Down
    Participant

My Problem is that I have 2 Trunks a Fixed and a Voip, I would like Fixed to be the first option to make a connection and Voip was only used when Fixed was already being used.
    But each trunk has a Pattern can I use several patterns, for 2 different trunks?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies

You can use multiple patterns with multiple trunks in the outbound routes module

novapcjau
    Participant

If a trunk is busy, has it selected the trunk of the sequence to make a call?

Each trunk has a parameter to force the call to the next trunk when a trunk is being marked as busy

novapcjau
    Participant

In order to function correctly, do I need to have the option activated?

Posted by: novapcjau

In order to function correctly, do I need to have the option activated?

Yes, you must to enable that option if you want that the call continues to next available trunk when a trunk is being marked as busy.

novapcjau
    Participant

The trunk is marked to transfer to the next trunk if it is busy, but it does not happen, the second trunk has no limits for connections only the first and even does not make calls.

The hangup cause code for busy is 17, you are receiving a hangup cause 19 that means No answer from user (user alerted), than means that the called party has been alerted but does not respond with a connect indication within a prescribed period of time.

novapcjau
    Participant

Continues without selecting the second trunk when the first trunk is busy.

Working on it!!!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.