Cannot connect, network connection

VitalPBX Community Support Sonata Stats Cannot connect, network connection

Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::
    Hello,

I used to connect to Sonata status when using the free license.  After I upgraded to Carrier license today I get the following error:

“Error: Cannot connect please check your settings and network connection”

I opened ports 3000,3001,3005, and 3008 but no luck. I have only 2 tenants with extension and queue agents but no extensions or queues on the main PBX. I’m running version 3.0.6-2.

Could anyone please advise? Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Do you mean Sonata Stats?
    Joseph Giragoss
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Yes, sorry. I meant Sonata Stats.
    Up
    Down
    Remember to synchronize agents before starting to generate reports. When you enable the license you need to do the agents synchronization.
    Joseph Giragoss
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I went to settings; Agent Synchronization and although I have no agents I tried to synchronized but there are no agents. I have active queue agents in one of the tenants. Not sure how to proceed.
    Up
    Down
    Remember to create an user for your tenant, and then access with that user, and you will be able to see the agents of that tenant.
    Joseph Giragoss
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    With Sonata Switchboard I could login as the main admin and created users. Then logged in with those users’ credentials.

With Sonata Stats, the soonest I log in as the main admin I get that network error. When I try to log in as a Tenant user it fives me “wrong username and password” error.

Roger Gaitan
    Keymaster
    none
    Up
    Down
    About the network connection error on the pbx settings section please verify you have the right settings.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Tagged: , ,

• The forum ‘Sonata Stats’ is closed to new topics and replies.