Cant find the “Dial Profile” item

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Cant find the “Dial Profile” item

Participant
    Before the last update, we should get into Dial Profile and change the “default” so we are able to Transfer and disable the Ringing Tone, but now there is not this item where normally would be and cant find searching for it.
    Looked in the “changes” and find not any about it.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Are you using a multi-tenant environment?
    vitorcosta
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Yes
    Up
    Down
    Well, Make sure you are in the right tenant, and go to the dial profiles module (Settings >> Technology Settings >> Dial Profiles), also, make sure the user you’re using to log in on the VitalPBX’s GUI has permissions to access to this module.
    vitorcosta
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I’m using the “admin”. We are all very familiar with this option and until few days ago never had problems finding it. The option appears in the Main Tenant, but in all other, it doesns exists. Even in older Tenants we have created long time ago, when clicking in Settings, not even the Technology Settings is there.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Up
    Down
    Remember each tenant has their own user profile or role, so, for allowing modules, you must edit the user profile assigned to the tenant administrator.
    vitorcosta
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I’m not using the tenat user, I’m using the main Admin user, wich should allow me to access everything and, in fact really did it, ultil this week. After last update we noticed the disapearance of the DIal Profile Module.
    When inside a Tenant, the Super Administrator profile is changed to Tenant Administrator?
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by vitorcosta.
    Up
    Down
    Maybe someone else disables or removes the dial profile access from the default profile for tenants (Tenant Administrator).
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.