CDR filters are way to complicated

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion CDR filters are way to complicated

Participant
    Maybe it’s just me but getting basic reports using filters are not working or are very complicated, A basic report to show how many incomming calls we receive is impossible to get, the main number rings to a ring group so every extension is counted even though they don’t answer the call, if you apply Status Answered it’s still wrong because you see all the parked calls ? if you try to exclude 701 it does not work ?

Also in the CDR thier is a column “TO” but if you try to use this as a destination “exclude” it does not work

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Did you filter by call type?

Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I have tried many different conbinations.

Can not add screen shot “Sorry, you are not allowed to attach files to this post.”

Up
    Down
    We’ve added a new way of attaching files on the forum. check the image attached
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Screenshot
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Up
    Down
    Try setting up the three conditions to “AND”. So the query will be:

select * from asterisk.cdr where call_type='incoming' and status='Answered' and destination!= 701

Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    That looks a lot better, I did not understand the meaning of AND/OR properply, I will look closer at the report and report back if I have issues.

Thank you,

Up
    Down
    Gary,

I think the most important is to understand how the MySQL conditions works, due, in the end, this what these filters generate.

For Example, if you need to find incoming calls for extensions 1000 and 1001, you can put in the filter

Condition Search By Value Exclude Mode
    AND Destination 1000 No Exactly
    OR Destination 1001 No Exactly
    AND Call type Incoming No Exactly

So, the “OR” condition may help you to match more that one value for the same field, in this case, the destination field. and the “AND” condition helps you to force your query match with specific conditions in order to retrieve the results.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Tagged: ,

• The topic ‘CDR filters are way to complicated’ is closed to new replies.