CDR issue after upgrading to 3.0.4-2

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue CDR issue after upgrading to 3.0.4-2

Participant
    Up
    Down
    After upgrading to 3.0.4-2, I noticed that the Duration and Talk Time for most calls in the CDR report is incorrect. I am seeing a Talk Time of 0:00 for most calls and it seems like the Duration is the ring time or something, but doesn’t include the talk time.

Is this a known issue? If not, I’m not sure how to debug this. I did not have this issue before upgrading to 3.0.4-1 or 3.0.4-2.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    It is not generating calls with zero duration, it is generating two channels when an extension is called from a ring group; One call with a talk time duration of zero, and another call or register with the real duration.

We have now detected the issue, and this will be solved in the next minor release of VitalPBX.

cbfs
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Jose Miguel Rivera: It is not generating calls with zero duration, it is generating two channels when an extension is called from a ring group; One call with a talk time duration of zero, and another call or register with the real duration.

I have two extensions in a ring group and I see a Talk Time of 0:00 for both the extension the answered the call as well as the extension that did not answer the call. Is it expected to see 0:00 for all extensions without the fix?

cbfs
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I am also noticing the Talk Time is 0:00 for extensions that aren’t part of a ring group as well.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Tagged: ,

• The forum ‘Reporting an Issue’ is closed to new topics and replies.