CDR reports using CDR Filters not working consistently

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue CDR reports using CDR Filters not working consistently

  • Post
    webudo
    Participant
    Up
    -1
    Down
    When using a CDR Filter with 3 conditions (Source = 1000 AND CallType = Outgoing AND Dispo = ANSWERED) it works fine for a date range less than 24 hours.
    When making a wider search it just shows Processing… forever.
    If I check MySQL processlist, I don’t see any “stuck” processes.
    If I make the same query directly on MySQL console (i.e: SELECT * FROM cdr WHERE calldate BETWEEN ‘2020-11-18 00:00:00’ AND ‘2020-11-20 23:59:59’ AND source = 1000 AND calltype = 3 AND disposition = ‘ANSWERED’ it takes a couple of seconds to fetch the data.

    I’ve tried starting with less than 24 hours and increasing to 24, then 25, then 26 hours and sometimes i can even get results for 28 hours, but then even if I go back to 24 hours, it won’t work again until I make it less than 24 hours.

    Please advise…

    Thanks!

    0

Tagged: 

  • The forum ‘Reporting an Issue’ is closed to new topics and replies.