Choose Agent Extension

VitalPBX Community Support Sonata Stats Choose Agent Extension

Participant
    Is there any location where I can choose what extensions in the PBX will be the agents I need to track with Sonata Stats? I am currently trying to demo stats but since it chose extensions which are not really agents in the 3 queues we want to track the information provided is not good as those extensions are not members of the queues.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Only extensions that are dynamically or statically associated with queues are considered agents
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I only need to track 3 queues and 6 agents, but I have more queues than that as all other queues are basically used as advanced ring groups. Due to that I have a lot of extensions which would be considered agents and Sonata Stats chose 8 extensions which are not what I would consider our agents.
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    The free version of Sonata Stats only allows reports from 8 agents to these agents. Any extension that is associated with a queue, either dynamically or statically, is considered an agent for Sonata Stats.
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    So not even buying the addon could we choose which extensions we want as agents or which queues specifically I want to track?
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SCOTT MILLER
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    This is super critical for us. It seems that this component isn’t working yet? What’s the game plan? We’ve got customers that chose this platform based on the promise of Sonata Stats, now we are finding out that it doesn’t even sort of work?  This seems like it would be pretty easy to rectify, I hope that something is coming really soon?
    Roger Gaitan
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Hello Mr Miller,

The option to select extensions will be included in the next update we are hoping to release it this week.

Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Mr Miller,

Today we read version 1.0.2-1 of Sonata Stats which allows you to select the agents you are to obtain the statistics.

To select the agents go to Settings/Agent Synchronization.

hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Thank you Rodrigo, I just have to buy the license now to test it as it appears that the feature will only work on a licensed system.
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Bought the license and the agent sync is working without trouble =). One more question, Could the queue selection be also saved for the main dashboard. In this clients case, they have 29 queues, all but 3 are used as advanced ring groups. They only really have 3 queues and it’s odd for them to see all the 29 queues reported in the main dashboard.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.