Database error when trying to log in to WebRTC

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi WebRTC Database error when trying to log in to WebRTC

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Dear community,

We are using VitalPBX for a couple of months now and so far it works great. We currently have the carrier plan which includes multi tenant and VitXi (also WebRTC). But, however, when I try to log in as any user (that has VitXi Client enabled), on my-hostname/webrtc/login I am getting the following error:

SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected (SQL: select * from users where user_name = T7_20 limit 1)

(also see screenshot-1-webrtc as attachment).

I tried to uninstall the VitXi module fromout the GUI and then install it again: no results.

I also tried to uninstall through the CLI (yum remove) and then install it again (via the GUI and the CLI): no results.

I am not getting the installation page anymore, where I need to select the database etc. So I can not make any changes.

It is possible to manually change a config file or completely remove VitXi WebRTC so I can fully reinstall it again (with the installation wizard)? Or is the issue something else that can be fixed very easy?

I am waiting for the reply’s.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Serge

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Maynor Peralta
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hello Sir,

Do the following in the Linux console:

#Remove installation file
    rm -rf /var/lib/vitxi/wizard.conf

Then, try accessing through the WebGUI; it must show you the installation wizard.

Best Regards!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.