dnd diversion with yealink phones

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion dnd diversion with yealink phones

Participant
    hi,

i’m usingĀ vitalpbx version: 2.4.2-2 with yealink t42s, t46s, t48s, t53w and t54w models, setup with pjsip extensions.

i haven’t found a way to get the phones show the pbx dnd status.

i mean when i use the dnd key in the phones the extension status page refreshes ok, showing the right status.
    but when i use the extension status page to activate dnd for any extension the phone does not show the update.

it just happens the same if the extension has activated the dnd status, and i reboot the phone. it does not show the right dnd status.

any comments? thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    NI
    Up
    Down
    What hints are you using to program on the phone key?

I recommend you go to the manual on page 227
    http://repo.telesoftsa.com/vitalpbx/manuals/VitalPBXReferenceGuideVer2EN.pdf

js4lazarps
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    thanks a lot rodrigo!

i already checked the manual.

what i’m trying to acomplish is to use the proper dnd key from the phones.

i’ve attached a couple screenshots from the phone web interface where you can set the behaviour…

best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    NI
    Up
    Down
    That DND is only for the phone, it does not send any value to the PBX, that is, the call reaches the phone and the phone returns at that moment that it is in DND. For this reason it is not possible to supervise since it is not a Hints. If you want to be able to monitor you must create a key in the Ext Key section with the value of DND_EXT, where EXT is your extension.
    js4lazarps
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    thanks rodrigo,

if that button works the way you say, why the dnd status at the pbx changes when i use it?

thanks in advance…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.