- September 2, 2019 at 12:30 pm
We are trialing out Vital before purchasing. Everything seems to be great so far apart from the EPM.
When provisioning it uses just the extension number in the auth/user when auto provisioning.
This means its not connecting to the server as the username would be
T001101 and not 101
Am i missing something?0
- September 2, 2019 at 3:10 pm
- November 20, 2019 at 4:18 pm
- November 21, 2019 at 5:06 pm
- November 21, 2019 at 5:34 pm
- November 26, 2019 at 12:41 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 3:45 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 3:49 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 3:51 pm
You may download the RC repo from the following link: http://repo.vitalpbx.org/vitalpbx/rc/vitalpbxrc.repo
You must place this repo on the following path: /etc/yum.repos.d/0
- November 28, 2019 at 4:04 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 4:09 pm
- November 28, 2019 at 4:54 pm
Thank you, when I ran ‘yum update -y’ I get the below errors
Delta RPMs disabled because /usr/bin/applydeltarpm not installed.
http://mirror.umd.edu/centos/7.7.1908/updates/x86_64/Packages/kernel-tools-3.10.0-1062.4.3.el7.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://mirror.umd.edu/centos/7.7.1908/updates/x86_64/Packages/kernel-tools-3.10.0-1062.4.3.el7.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.
http://mirror.umd.edu/centos/7.7.1908/updates/x86_64/Packages/kernel-3.10.0-1062.4.3.el7.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://mirror.umd.edu/centos/7.7.1908/updates/x86_64/Packages/kernel-3.10.0-1062.4.3.el7.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror
And it keeps on going without installing anything
So I ran: ‘yum check-update | grep vpbx’ and installed all packages from vpbxrc
The PBX shows:
VitalPBX Carrier 2.3.9-1
But I cannot map PJSIP extensions in Endpoint Manager.
Am I missing anything?
Tagged: Endpoint Manager
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.