Endpoint manager attaching to an extension?

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Endpoint manager attaching to an extension?

Up
Down
    Participant

Hello everyone! 

I set up the endpoint manager, created a host, created a template, mapped to a device by the mac address. But there was no option to chose which extension I want to attach that phone to? Any ideas? Does auto provisioning work in VitalPBX?

Aslo I’m trying to autoprovision a Polycom VVX400 by manually entering a provisioning server in the phone so I don’t have to configure option 66 on my router. This has always worked with FreePBX but it doesn’t work with VitalPBX.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies

Checkout the online manual: https://vitalpbx.org/en/manuals/ there is an specific section for the Endpoint Manager. 

acoolov
    Participant

Oh ok, I finally found that you can map an extension to a device in the Device Mapping tool. Last time I would try to open the drop down, but it would not show me anything in them. Now it is showing one extension that is SIP, but it’s not showing any of my pjsip extensions. We primarily use pjsip. Does your endpoint manager support pjsip extensions?

By now, it doesn’t have support for PJSIP. 

Which port are you using for PJSIP?

acoolov
    Participant

5062 for pjsip and also a custom port after we finish testing.

We will try to add support for PJSIP in the EPM for the next versions of VitalPBX

acoolov
    Participant

Awesome!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.