Error to Edit any Extension

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Error to Edit any Extension

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello.
    I got a new issue, when I go to edit any extension I got the follow error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to vitalpbx\query::select() must be an instance of vitalpbx\schema, null given, called in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/extensions/ContactInfo.php on line 0 and defined in /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/query.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/extensions/ContactInfo.php(0): vitalpbx\query::select(NULL) #1 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/extensions/Models/Extension.php(0): modules\extensions\ContactInfo::getByExtension(4) #2 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/extensions/extensions.php(0): modules\extensions\Models\Extension->getContactInfo() #3 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/modules/extensions/extensions.php(0): modules\extensions\extensions->read('4', NULL, Array) #4 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): modules\extensions\extensions->getContent() #5 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->loadModuleAction('\\modules\\extens...', 'getContent') #6 /usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/app/Core.php(0): app\Core->_loadModule() #7 /usr/ in <b>/usr/share/vitalpbx/www/includes/query.php</b> on line <b>0</b>

Some idea how can I fix that?

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by infoextreme.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Is this a migration from V2 to V3?
    infoextreme
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello.

It’s not a migration. It was already running on version v3.

Thanks.

Up
    Down
    Probably, the database migrations were not applied. You can try the next command on the Linux console.

vitalpbx –build-db

If there’s any error during the process you could post it here for further analysis.

ICTALL
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I did the following to fix this:

1. Logged in with SSH to the VitalPBX (on CentOS)
    2. Did a sudo su to elevate rights to  root
    3. Execute:  vitalpbx build-db    (the above message is wrong, no hypen (-) in front of the parameter)
    4. VitalPbx starts importing some files and is done in about 1 minute
    5. Logged out and logged in again, and the extensions could be acces again (no more errors)

On the screenshot the db build was initiated from the scripts folder, but root will do fine.

infoextreme
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I still have the problem, already have sent several times a post. But, nobody accept. :-/
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    You have installed the Virtual fax module or VitalPBX Communicator. If so, uninstall it to see if that will resolve your Issue.
    infoextreme
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello Rodrigo Cuadra.

I never installed Virtual fax module or VitalPBX Communicator.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    infoextreme
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello.

I still haven’t got any solution.

Is there any way to make a factory reset without having to do a full reinstallation?

Thanks.

Up
    Down
    infoextrem, that error means that the table “ombu_extensions_contct_info” doesn’t exist, so you have the latest version but no the latest database migrations.

You must execute the command “vitalpbx build-db” in the Linux console to apply all the database migrations or try to reinstall vitalpbx.

yum reinstall vitalpbx

infoextreme
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    infoextrem, that error means that the table “ombu_extensions_contct_info” doesn’t exist, so you have the latest version but no the latest database migrations. You must execute the command “vitalpbx build-db” in the Linux console to apply all the database migrations or try to reinstall vitalpbx. yum reinstall vitalpbx

Hello Jose.

When I try execute the command “vitalpbx build-db”, I get this:

I think the solution will be to reinstall it. Thanks.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.