Failed to register all of a sudden (Yealink T46/42)

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Failed to register all of a sudden (Yealink T46/42)

  • Post
    Twertje
    Participant
    We have deployed a working setup for a while now (couple of years), but a few days ago, a colleague tried to add an extra endpoint (in the endpoint manager) without making a back-up first, and since then in a split second, the phones were disconnected and have stayed disconnected ever since. We have tried to troubleshoot the problem, but we just cannot find the smoking gun, but we have a feeling we are just overlooking a small setting or something.

    Setup

    Our setup is as follows;

    VitalPBX 2.4.2-6

    Yealink T46S 1x

    Yealink T42S 7x

    Current situation

    • The Yealinks mention registered failed
    • Inbound calls will hear the standard welcome message, after which immediately a busy tone will be heard.
    • Calls are not pushed forward to the endpoints (the Yealinks).
    • The Yealinks mention registered failed
    • Incoming calls are registered and can be viewed through the CDR report.
    • All the phones are located on the same subnet. The phones can both ping each other and the PBX. Also, the PBX can find the phones by scanning the subnet in the end point manager.
    • I find it strange that the host settings are empty, but I have no clue about what was on there before (if there ever was).
    • The extensions are all coupled with a PJSIP device
    • Every phone has 5 extensions on it.
    • There are five ring groups

     

    Does somebody have a clue about the issue we are experiencing? Thanks in advance!

     

     

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    0
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Twertje
    Participant
    Up
    0
    Down
    Some extra media (could only upload 4 at a time)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    0
    Twertje
    Participant
    Up
    0
    Down
    SOLVED

    The issue was apparently caused by adding an endpoint through the endpoint manager which resulted in a change in port settings. Both the SIP and PJSIP ports were put on 5060, which is not possible. We have manually changed the ports of the PJSIP to 5062 – 5063, and everything was working again, immediately.

    => Thanks to the help of Christian Riegert of Christian Riegert IT Service

    0
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.