Feature Wish: Sort created items (e.g. extensions)

VitalPBX Community Support Wish List Feature Wish: Sort created items (e.g. extensions)

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by mo10.
Up
Down
    Participant

Working alot with VitalPBX lately, I noticed that created items are sorted according to creation order.
    E.g. when I create: Ext2 – 1002  and afterwards Ext1 – 1001

they will be listed in the extension list as:

• Ext2 – 1002
    • Ext1 – 1001

It would be great to have some sort icon present in the list to:

1. Sort on “extension”
    2. Sort on “name”
    3. Unsorted (sort on “creation order”)

This would be nice if it was implemented for extensions, trunks, CoS, Inbound Routes, etc.
    It would make me happy ? , but I can live with some disorder if I have to ? 

Ciao.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies

Very good suggestion, we will take it into account

kbohannon
    Participant

Second.

mo10
    Participant

Goog idea.
    Small hint: use the search. There is one above the extensions-list (every list) and sure there is a global search. I like it and use it often.

But sure, some order would be nice.

ICTALL
    Participant

@mo10

Yeah you are right!
    And I do use the search, especially with the extension module, because I have to many extensions to see at a glance.

Not having a proper sort is mostly annoying when you have to add an extra extension and you have to determine which extension number to use next.
    And afcourse because it’s added as last, it won’t be near it’s earlier created siblings ? 

mo10
    Participant
    Posted by: @ictall

not having a proper sort is mostly annoying when you have to add an extra extension and you have to determine which extension number to use next.
    And afcourse because it’s added as last, it won’t be near it’s earlier created siblings ? 

Got you! Makes total sense.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.