Fix for call park announce to caller and not operator.

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Fix for call park announce to caller and not operator.

Up
Down
    Participant

Is this a known issue and is there a fix for when the call is parked, the parking lot number is announced to the caller before the music on hold starts

Is there a way to turn this off in asterisk or vitalpbx, a patch or a an estimated time for the next update that will fix this. 

The vitalpbx product after testing it is stable generally and works well and after this fix recommend it to anyone coming across this post who is looking for a production pbx. Ive tried tested most of the others and find it quite comprehensive and well though out by the developers.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies

I guess this issue was reported by another user in another post, so, it is a known issue. In other hand, this issue will be fix in the next version of VitalPBX. 

The next version of VitalPBX will be available in two weeks or less.

mmcs
    Participant

Thank you for the update

It is fixed in the latest version of VitalPBX

mmcs
    Participant

Hi Mrivera,

Yes it is fixed, you guys did a great job in the update. thanks for the hard work. I recommend this version too anyone after this version as a production platform since I’ve tested it and it seems quite stable. Ill make a donation soon.

is there anywhere I can get information how to set up vital pbx communicator(sonata communicator)

is there anywhere I can get information how to set up vital pbx communicator(sonata communicator)

The Sonata Communicator is just a Softphone like X-Lite, MicroSip, etc.

Sonata Communicator , it is just available for windows platform.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.