Follow Me Screen –> Initial Ring Time 10-20 won't stay @ 20

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Follow Me Screen –> Initial Ring Time 10-20 won't stay @ 20

Participant

I have a DID ringing a single extension.  I want it longer that 20, but that is not an option.  In fact when I change it to 20 and the update the Follow Me page it changes it back to 10.  The call rings the DID for 1-2 rings, statues the person is not at their desk and forwards fine off-site which is what I need.  I need the initial extension to ring longer.

RG issue.

I really want the DID to ring a RG for 30 and then ring a number off site.  That works however the CID to the extended call is that of this extension, how can I make the original CID be given to the off site forwarded number?

TIA

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

I’ve tested this option on VitalPBX 2.3.9-3, and is working as expected. check the picture attached.

About this question:

I really want the DID to ring a RG for 30 and then ring a number off site. That works however the CID to the extended call is that of this extension, how can I make the original CID be given to the off site forwarded number?

The forward is made by an extension, or by the final destination on the ring group?

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I will test again, thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.