Geo Firewall

VitalPBX Community Support Wish List Geo Firewall

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello,

I am new to vitalpbx but have been working with in the ip pbx space for the better part of 10 years. I think vitalpbx is great. GUI looks great, nice and lightweight, easy to manage, and a very simple install process. Great work!

I think the Geo Firewall feature will be a great addition to all my installs, however I have a suggestion for future versions. Perhaps you could build in the functionality of instead of selecting the countries that are not allowed to access the pbx, perhaps you could have the option to do the reverse. Prevent ALL countries except the ones that ARE allowed to access the pbx.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Just press the select all button then press each country to allow.
    em3services
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Yeah, thanks for the reply. I understand that and that’s what I have been doing, but there are hundreds of countries. Just a thought for future.
    em3services
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Wait. sorry about that. I think I misread your post. I’ll give that try. I feel silly if that works 🙂 Thanks.
    mo10
    none
    Up
    Down
    Wait. sorry about that. I think I misread your post. I’ll give that try. I feel silly if that works 🙂 Thanks.

It does work 🙂

Keep in mind: you might run into issues with lets-encrypt when using Geo-Firewall. Might have problems after 3 months on auto renewal.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Wish List’ is closed to new topics and replies.