Getting an error updating from 2.1.1-1 to 2.3.0.-2

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Getting an error updating from 2.1.1-1 to 2.3.0.-2

Up
0
Down
  • Post
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    When updating from the gui from 2.1.1-1 to 2.3.0-2

    After clicking for the update, I get a red error

    “Cannot update to the latest version”

    Thanks

    0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Replies

    We are checking that issue. For now, you may update from the Linux console:

    yum clean all

    yum update vitalpbx
    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    After updating via yum the CDR no longer shows in CDR reports

    I have done a module reload cdr_adaptive_obdc.so   and a reboot but CDR reports have no calls.

    Thank you

     

    0

    We made some test in our production server and is working as expected.

    Please check the asterisk and MariaDB services

    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    mariadb seems to be running correctly

    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    asterisk is running calls are processing normally as far as I can see so far

    0

    Check the cdr table status:

    mysql -uroot asterisk -e'check table cdr';

     

    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    Returns a table entry 

     

    asterisk.cdr  check  status  OK

    0

    Looks like everything is ok.

    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    just no calls in the CDR report

    0

    Well, we cannot reproduce the issue. I also tried on a clean installation and all is working.

    0
    DannyLarsen
    Participant

    Strange thing, I have the demo Sonata Billing email me and it shows some calls  there

    But not on the CDR report

    0
    tonywhelan
    Participant

    Getting the same “cannot update” error trying to update from 2.3.0-1 to 2.3.0-2

    When I run “yum update vitalpbx” I get this:

    One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown), and yum doesn’t have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work “fix” this:

    1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the problem.

    2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a working
    upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer
    distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the
    packages for the previous distribution release still work).

    3. Run the command with the repository temporarily disabled
    yum –disablerepo=<repoid> …

    4. Disable the repository permanently, so yum won’t use it by default. Yum
    will then just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it
    again or use –enablerepo for temporary usage:

    yum-config-manager –disable <repoid>
    or
    subscription-manager repos –disable=<repoid>

    5. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is unavailable.
    Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most commands,
    so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be much
    slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a nice
    compromise:

    yum-config-manager –save –setopt=<repoid>.skip_if_unavailable=true

    Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again

    0

    @tonywhelan first clean the yum cache, the try to update again.

    yum clean all

    yum update vitalpbx
    0
    tonywhelan
    Participant

    Yes, I had done that.

    But “rm -rf /var/cache/yum” actually fixed the problem and I was then able to run “yum update vitalpbx” successfully.

     

    0

    Excellent tonywhelan, thanks for share!

    0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.