I’m testing my HA setup and it doesnt appear to be syncing the databases.
I originally installed version 3.03 last month and setup the HA cluster where i did some testing and all seemed ok
Today i went through the setup to install vitxi, i followed the guide which mentioned changing the hostname to match the fqdn (which i did not thinking about the impact on the cluster) I have now changed it back
I upgraded vitalpbx to 3.04 – Note this removes the cluster info showed when login into ssh in /etc/profile.d/vitalwelcome.sh
I then ran a bascul and updated the other node to 3.0.4
i then failed it back and created a user while pbx01 mas the master
ran bascul and checked the user where pbx02 was master and the user was not there.
Looking through the docs it mentions using the script to force a refresh so i tried that
And lastly to force a refresh of the cluster
[root@ vitalpbx1 ~]# pcs resource refresh --full
this also didnt help.
Looking at the database setup
<h2>2.8.- Configure MariaDB Master-Master Replication.</h2>
<h5>In Server 1 add this 2 line in file /etc/my.cnf.d/vitalpbx.cnf</h5>
It talk about adding the extra info to the config files this data is not there
I did also add the info the the config files first [root@ vitalpbx<strong>1</strong>.local ~]# nano /etc/my.cnf.d/vitalpbx.cnf [mysqld] <strong>server-id=1</strong> <strong>log-bin=mysql-bin</strong> <strong>report_host = master1</strong>