How link Trunk to Inbound Routes to Time Conditions to IVR

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion How link Trunk to Inbound Routes to Time Conditions to IVR

Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Hi!

I read the manual and I tried to find making some configurations but I can not find easily how can I link different trunks to an inbound router and this inbound router to diferente Time conditions and IVR.

When I look in Trunk I can not see some option to link on specific inbound route. The same happen on Inbound Route, when I look there I can not find some option to link on some time condition.

For example:

1 – Trunk SIP called A, I would like to connect to inbound route called A that will connect on the IVR named A that have some time condition called A

2 – Trunk SIP called B, I would like to connect to inbound route called B that will connect on the IVR named B that have some time condition called B

3 – Trunk FXO called C, I would like to connect to inbound route called C that will connect on the IVR named C that have some time condition called C

4 – Trunk IAX called D, I would like to connect to inbound route called D that will connect on the IVR named D that have some time condition called D

Sorry for the questioning. But I really tried to find how can I do it.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    1. Inbound Routes are not associated with trunks, DID’s are.
    2. For associating time conditions with  Inbound routes, first, you must create the time condition, and then, create the Inbound Route.
    3. For associating IVR you do the same that in the previous point; First, you have to create the IVR, and then, you can create the Inbound Route pointing to the IVR.

Best Regards,

uferes
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Thanks Rivera!

1 – I didn’t understand yet how can I’ll forward this trunk to the specific IVR.

2 – It would be “Inbound Destination <b class=”red-color”>* </b>–> Time conditions”? If yes I got it now! 🙂

3 – Awesome! But like you said, Inbound Route is not associated with trunks and I would like to forward the Trunk to IVR but I didn’t see how can I do it yet.

Maybe I’m not making a correct config on this trunk (I attached). The trunk is connected and I did the register line. BUT I not filled the “Device for Incoming Calls (User)”. Do I need fill this just if the “Outgoing call (peer)” is different, right? Because if I fill this with the correct dates I get the message: “The username for outgoing and incoming calls are the same. Please, use different username for both fields”

But I just have one account that is the same for inbound and outbound. I can create different ones at my provider but no make sense. I think that I’m thinking something wrong related on it

Thanks again for helping!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Up
    Down
    You should take our advanced training course to learn how VitalPBX works. Here’s the link:

uferes
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    I saw, this is excellent class. But for now, unfortunately, I don’t have this amount. I’m not working since covid19. But looks like amazing. I’ll keep my Freepbx until I order this course. Thanks again.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.