how to set a default extension profile?

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion how to set a default extension profile?

Participant

Each time I create a new extension, I need to change the value from “no” to “force, comedia” in the NAT. Can I set “Force, Comedia” as a default value for a new extension? Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

In the next version it will be possible define Nat value globally.

Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I think it would be a great benefit if we could set the default values as there is many of them that need to be changed every time you setup a new phone.

ie: External CID, Permit address, Nat, Voicemail options, Recording options & so on. Not a big deal it just makes things easier.

Up
    Down

There are two modules that allows you to create or modify extensions massively: Bulk Extensions & Bulk Modification

The Bulk Extensions is a free add-on that allows you create extensions massively with the same configurations.

Will
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I don’t see Bulk Extensions. In Bulk Modification, I don’t see a NAT field.

I thought there is a config file for the settings. Anyway, thank you. I can’t wait for the next version. ? 

Up
    Down

The bulk extensions module can be installed from the add-ons module.

Up
    Down

In the version 2.0.5 of VitalPBX it is possible to define the Nat Setting globally

Will
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thank you. By defining the NAT SETTING globally, we go to Extensions — Hot Desking – General

I  also see I can change the NAT from Bulk Extensions.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.