I need help as inbound and outbound roles.

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion I need help as inbound and outbound roles.

Participant

I have one SIP trunk account which is registered on VitalPBX (checked from VoIP provider) and 2 extension has created on VitalPBX  2 GSwave app connected to those extensions on VitalPBX.

I can’t  create and correct inbound and outbound roles on VitalPBX.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eIVe6EfHpktrKJlXhYMPKwFV330uWyv/view?usp=sharing

About software versions:

VitalPBX 2.4.0-1
    Asterisk 16.6.2-1
    DAHDI 2.11.1-7

Server on DigitalOcean.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    khunbish
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@mrivera

Up
    Down

Why you can’t create the inbound and outbound routes? there’s some issue on the GUI or something else?

khunbish
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26

Thank you replay to me. I can create inbound and outbound routes but not correctly so I didn’t understand about roles connection inbound and outbound such as local extensions have incoming route and other place again incoming route on External menu and Class of Service.

I am confused about inbound and outbound configuration relations. There are not relation and connection configuration on VitalPBX guide which is only descriptions. 

Pictures

Up
    Down

If you have a carrier or enterprise license of VitalPBX, you may contact the support department of vitalpbx, to get a small session about this, and any other doubt you may have about the system.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I need help as inbound and outbound roles.’ is closed to new replies.