Inbound calls not working on Android

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi Mobile (IOS and Android) Inbound calls not working on Android

Participant
    none
    Hi. Typically it’s always iOS where there are inbound issues (because Apple likes to control the users’ battery by closing running apps). Every SIP app I’ve ever tested has worked great on all my Android phones, but this one is not receiving calls. I’ve tried Foreground notification, Ignore battery optimization (preferred method), and Push notification without success. Default PJSIP and same codecs. Even if I have the app active on screen, it doesn’t work. Tried both UDP and TCP. Would be great if this works, mainly because I’m happy iOS seems to work well since most of my clients have iPhones and that’s been an issue with inbound working on everything else. I’d prefer to use this app rather than Zoiper because the QR codes only work with this app. Thx!
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Can you share some screenshots of your configurations?
    briansmith84
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Coming right up
    briansmith84
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Here ya go. I’ve tried all variations of settings too
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    briansmith84
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    These settings are direct from QR scan. Also just had friend with iPhone scan QR and couldn’t really get anything to work on test. It kept hanging up on him when trying to answer and one time it worked, no audio. I get these are new and will take time to work out the bugs 🙂
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.