- November 18, 2020 at 2:31 pm
We recently started testing VitXi as a replacement for the existing softphone we use (Bria). So far, we are very impressed how this beta software works very well. But there are some issues which we would like to see fixed so we can continue testing this amazing product.
- We cannot merge two or more calls, or create a conference call.
- Number cleanup. We often Copy/Paste a number that looks like “(222) 555-1234” or “222-555-1234” or “222 555 1234”. VitXi does not know what to do with it. Please implement that it should cleanup the parentheses, periods, commas, dashes and spaces. Technically, it should remove anything that’s not a number and process the call.
- The dialer is not always open, and quite annoying to have to open it to be able to dial.
- Mid-call DTMF is hard to work with. You can only use the dialer keypad, if you use your computer keyboard it does not work.
These are the issues we have.
We would also like to see the below features we currently have with Bria.
- Keyboard shortcuts. When you select a number and press Ctrl+Shift+D or whatever you configured it will start calling.
- We use Jabra Headsets, and with Bria we can Answer and Hangup calls when pushing the button on the headset. I am not sure tho if this needs implementation from Jabra or you guys.
- Be able to use have VitXi offline, and be able to register via a SIP proxy. That way we can have VitXi as a web-app that will work from everywhere to process calls, we don’t really need to use the chat and other features that rely on an http connection to the server all the time
Let me know if you need any further info.
- March 5, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- March 5, 2021 at 5:39 pm
- March 22, 2021 at 12:39 pm
- May 5, 2021 at 7:29 pm
The new version (1.0.5-1) of VitXi is now available!.
In this new version, we implement several features that have been suggested to us.
You can see the new features, fixes, and improvements in our changelog: VitXi Changelog
We look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thank you very much for supporting VitalPBX and its add-ons!
- May 10, 2021 at 11:57 am
To recap we see the following issues in the latest release:
- Capitalization. The user’s name and the App name set under branding are all in lowercase.
- Shortcut keys are hard to read when using dark mode.
- When logging out after using dark mode, the login screen is not displayed properly.
- Users cannot access their call recordings.
- Users cannot send DTMF in a conference call.
- Call center issue, seems like the app messes when you are logged into a queue as a static member.
See attached picture from the lowercase issue.
Let me know if you need any further information.
- May 10, 2021 at 3:28 pm
Thank you very much for reporting these issues to us.
We will proceed to carry out the necessary tests to be able to solve these issues as soon as possible.
We will let you know if we need more information,
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Maynor Peralta.
- May 13, 2021 at 3:56 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.