issues after update Sonata Switchboard to 2.1.0-1

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion issues after update Sonata Switchboard to 2.1.0-1

Up
Down
    Participant

After update Sonata Switchboard my view which includes My Extension widget is not working I’m getting error like below. 

Error
    The action you are trying to execute is not implemented

I tried to create new view and I got same error while trying to add My Extension widget to view. Problem is that I need that widget I’m using Chrome addon to integrate with CRM.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies

You may try to reinstall the Sonata Switchboard.

To perform this action you must go to the Linux console and execute the following command:

yum reinstall sonata-switchboard

I believe you have a corrupted database of sonata Switchboard.

artur.woronin
    Participant

I made it. Still same error. 

artur.woronin
    Participant

I made also update of vitalpbx and after that switchboard. 

We made some test and we were able to reproduce the issue. This issue only happens when the current user has no extensions assigned, so, as a workaround, you may assign an extension to your current user on extension and supervisor fields as shown in the attached picture.

We will release a patch for tomorrow morning. Thanks for reporting it and sorry for the inconveniences

artur.woronin
    Participant

Thanks! I think its related with supervisor extension its only one field which I have empty. Your workaround works perfect. Thank you

Hello Sr.

We just released a new update for Sonata Switchboard who fix the issue reported by you and some others.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.