Mailbox

Up
Down
    Participant

Hello, I want to put a time condition so that after a certain time the calls received by my IVR will be sent to a mailbox and would these messages be sent by email?

How would you make it work?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    kbohannon
    Participant

A time condition, as a timeout destination for the IVR.

novapcjau
    Participant

@kbohannon

Yes, in the weather condition I can use, but once I have set the weather condition, would I have to create an extension to drop into the mailbox so that the message can be sent to my email later?

kbohannon
    Participant

Could you walk me through an example of what you want to happen?

novapcjau
    Participant

On condition of Time after 5 pm will point to an IVR that will say that the company is closed, but I want the customer to be able to leave a voice message and that message to be sent by email.

kbohannon
    Participant

@novapcjau

Option 1: Create a Time Condition to route the phone call directly to voicemail for an extension, but record the greeting with what you want.

Option 2: Create a Time Condition to route the phone call to an Announcement, which plays a special recording, then routes it to the voicemail box.

kbohannon
    Participant

Alternatively, if you want the customer to have more options than to just leave a voicemail, set a Time Condition to route it to an IVR and use the welcome message as the After Hours announcement. But I think an Announcement would be easier.

novapcjau
    Participant

@kbohannon

Yes, that would be fine but how do I get to the end of the announcement to be able to record a message I need to point to an extension with correct voicemail?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.