Migrating ombutel version 1.0.30 to vitalpbx

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Migrating ombutel version 1.0.30 to vitalpbx

Participant

I’ve been trying to upgrade

_____ _ _
    / ___ | | _ | |
    | | | | ____ | | _ _ _ | |_ ____ | |
    | | | || | || | | | || _) / _ )| |
    | |___| || | | || |_) )| |_| || |__( (/ / | |
    _____/ |_|_|_||____/ ____| ___)____)|_|

Version : 1.0.30
    Asterisk : Asterisk 13.17.2
    Linux Version : CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
    Welcome to : pbx.xxxx.net
    Uptime : 0 min
    Load : Last Minute: 0,68, Last 5 Minutes: 0,20, Last 15 Minutes: 0,07
    Users : 1 user,
    IP Address : xx.xx.xx.xx
    Clock : do 2019-01-24 08:04:50 CET
    NTP Sync. : yes

But it always resolves into:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘ombutel.ombu_role_permissions’ doesn’t exist With Query: select `allowed` from `ombu_role_permissions` where `role_id` = ? and `permission` = ?’ in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb::__construct() #1 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb->__construct() #2 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/role.php(0): ombuteldb::query() #3 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/topBar.php(0): ombutelrole->has_permission_for() #4 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/topBar.php(0): themesvital_pbxtopBar->_buildVerticalMenu() #5 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/vital_pbx.php(0): themesvital_pbxtopBar->render() #6 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/page.php(0): themesvital_pbxvital_pbx->render() #7 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/page.php(0): themespage->_buildBody() #8 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/app in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php on line 0

I’ve tried:

Through yum and https://github.com/VitalPBX/OmbutelMigration

Both end up with the same reuslt.

It is running inside a bhyve vm so I can do snapshots and rollbacks of the os, .. if any one has any suggestions I can try?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Did you try executing the following command in the linux console:

/usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches
    Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Yes, makes no difference.

Up
    Down

It appears any output when that script is executed?

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’ll redo the upgrade and get back to you.

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Here you can watch the upgrade over ssh

result on webpage:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘ombutel.ombu_role_permissions’ doesn’t exist With Query: select `allowed` from `ombu_role_permissions` where `role_id` = ? and `permission` = ?’ in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb::__construct() #1 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb->__construct() #2 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/role.php(0): ombuteldb::query() #3 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/topBar.php(0): ombutelrole->has_permission_for() #4 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/topBar.php(0): themesvital_pbxtopBar->_buildVerticalMenu() #5 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/vital_pbx/vital_pbx.php(0): themesvital_pbxtopBar->render() #6 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/page.php(0): themesvital_pbxvital_pbx->render() #7 /usr/share/ombutel/www/themes/page.php(0): themespage->_buildBody() #8 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/app in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php on line 0

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

On the end of asciinema you’ll notice the output of the console:

# /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches Importing 20171123.2.http_server.sql… PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 35: Duplicate entry ‘HTTPS’ for key ‘name’ ‘ in /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher::shellcmd() #1 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->shellcmd() #2 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->import_dbscript() #3 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->apply() #4 {main} thrown in /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches on line 0

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

If you watch https://asciinema.org/a/223404?t=3:30 you can already see that output error during the upgrade.

Up
    Down
    Posted by: Ofloo

On the end of asciinema you’ll notice the output of the console:

# /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches Importing 20171123.2.http_server.sql… PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 35: Duplicate entry ‘HTTPS’ for key ‘name’ ‘ in /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher::shellcmd() #1 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->shellcmd() #2 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->import_dbscript() #3 /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches(0): patcher->apply() #4 {main} thrown in /usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches on line 0

You may execute the following command:

mysql -uroot ombutel -e"insert into ombu_patches(filename) values ('20171123.2.http_server.sql')"

Then:

/usr/share/ombutel/scripts/apply_patches
    Up
    Down

I may help you to migrate, you can send me an email to miguel@aplitel.com

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’ve emailed you for instructions.

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

[root@pbx ~]# mysql -uroot ombutel -e”insert into ombu_patches(filename) values (‘20170330.2.directdial_feature_codes.sql’)”
    ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry ‘20170330.2.directdial_feature_codes.sql’ for key ‘filename’

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Executing that last line didn’t matter.

I do get a login screen however once I login, ..

Probably had that before too but now it’s on a different IP so no prior login session.

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I tried yum upgrade, then did reinstall vitalpbx asterisk-sounds-core-es-ni.noarch asterisk-sounds-core-es_NI-wav.noarch

vitalpbx exited with dupe key error though

re-ran that sql command:

mysql -uroot ombutel -e”insert into ombu_patches(filename) values (‘20171123.2.http_server.sql’)”

Then i ran the upgrade script again and now everything seems to work again.

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I redid the upgrade on my machine yum upgrade doesn’t really seem necessary, .. at all.

Performing the sql command you suggested earlier and executing the script seem sufficient.

Ofloo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I had to reinstall vitalpbx to make the dashboard work though and the clients wouldn’t connect either, .. unless i did. So it is required.

Did get an other error though.

[root@pbx ~]# yum reinstall vitalpbx
    Geladen plugins: fastestmirror
    Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
    * base: centos.cu.be
    * epel: epel.mirror.nucleus.be
    * extras: centos.cu.be
    * updates: centos.cu.be
    Oplossen van afhankelijkheden
    --> Transactiecontrole uitvoeren
    ---> Pakket vitalpbx.x86_64 0:2.1.1-1 wordt opnieuw geïnstalleerd
    --> Klaar met oplossen afhankelijkheden

Afhankelijkheden opgelost

================================================================================
    Package Arch Versie Repository Grootte
    ================================================================================
    Herinstalleren:
    vitalpbx x86_64 2.1.1-1 vpbx 9.2 M

Transactie Samenvatting
    Herinstalleren 1 Pakket

Totale download grootte: 9.2 M
    Geïnstalleerde grootte: 33 M
    Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
    Downloading packages:
    vitalpbx-2.1.1-1.x86_64.rpm | 9.2 MB 00:03
    Running transaction check
    Running transaction test
    Transaction test succeeded
    Running transaction
    Installeren : vitalpbx-2.1.1-1.x86_64 1/1
    PHP Fatal error: Class 'SebastianBergmannGlobalStateRuntimeException' not found in /usr/share/ombutel/www/modules/dahdi_hardware/dahdi_hardware.php on line 0
    Verifiëren : vitalpbx-2.1.1-1.x86_64 1/1

Geïnstalleerd:
    vitalpbx.x86_64 0:2.1.1-1

Compleet!
    [root@pbx ~]#
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.