My time group

Participant
    Up
    Down
    In the portal user there is an option “my time group” , what the difference between option “my time group” and “time group”? and also how to configure my time group assigned to DID?
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Time conditions are a set of rules for hours, dates, or days of the week. A condition has two call targets each time. Calls sent to a time condition will be sent to one target if the time of the call matches one of the conditions, or to the other target if none of the conditions match. Each time condition can have multiple time definitions (known as time groups). Time conditions are often used to control how a phone system responds to callers inside and outside of business hours, and during holidays.
    mo10
    none
    Up
    Down
    his question is also:
    ” what the difference between option “my time group” and “time group”?”

Here is the answer:
    The Portal is the portal of the Users / Extensions.
    Under “My Time Group” the User can set his own Time Group. This will not be available to anybody else.

Regular “Time Group” are the main time groups (from the company) and are available for everyone.

You can choose your “my time group” for example in “my extension” and then tab “PHONE DIVERSIONS”. Everywhere where it says “Select Time”.

Does that help you?

I did not know that but i just check it for you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.